From the first client contact until the ultimate resolution of the matter whether through litigation or using an alternative dispute resolution strategy (ADR), I strive to work closely with my clients to develop and implement a strategy, and also find ways to obtain cost-effective, practical, real-world solutions that work with your budget and situation.
The firm's civil litigation practice includes representing individuals and businesses in matters concerning:
- Estate, trust and guardianship litigation;
- Breach of contract disputes;
- Emergent applications and injunctive relief;
- Fraudulent conveyance disputes;
- Real estate litigation and resolution of disputes;
- Bankruptcy-related litigation, including adversary proceedings.